Latest posts by Ben Lund (see all)
- How Much Does it Cost to Advertise on YouTube - January 3, 2020
- Google Partners – What are they and how to take Advantage - December 29, 2019
- AdWords Express vs. Google Ads - December 28, 2019
For any business looking for Google Ads (AdWords) support, here is the direct number, below. For anyone who is advertising on Google Ads, I would highly recommend to write this number down. I personally call this 1-2 times per week for the clients that I support.
Google Ads Support: 1-866-246-6453
Google Ads support will cover the following issues.
Google Ads Support – Ad Approvals
For ads that you uploaded and they’re not approved, this number will be able to support and help you get your ads approved as soon as possible.
Google Ads Support – Ads not Serving
For any campaigns that you launched that just aren’t serving, this team can troubleshoot. They’ll look at all of your campaign settings and identify and issues where your campaigns might not be serving.
Google Ads Support – Optimization
For campaigns that are serving but just aren’t providing the business outcome that you were looking for, this team can assist with some general suggestions. Now, while the Google ads support team can provide some tips, I would recommend you consult with a Google Ads professional on this matter. Reason is sometimes the optimization tips Google support provides is very generic and are likely incentivized to have you just spend more money, vs. refine your campaigns.
For anyone who is looking for more Google ad support, I suggest two options.
- Advertising Courses: I created several courses around Google Ads and Google Analytics to support small businesses at scale. Click to access my 👉 courses 👌, sign up and get 2 month of access, for free 🎁.
- Full Service Management: For businesses who want to outsource their marketing, I manage marketing under my agency, Rise Marketing Group (www.risemkg.com). This is full service management and I customize the scope of work based on need. For these engagements, I cover all applicable platforms that make sent to drive business growth. Including, but not limited to, Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.