Latest posts by Ben Lund (see all)
- How Much Does it Cost to Advertise on YouTube - January 3, 2020
- Google Partners – What are they and how to take Advantage - December 29, 2019
- AdWords Express vs. Google Ads - December 28, 2019
Leveraging synergies between Google Search Ads and SEO is a topic that is rarely put into practice but is highly effective. It’s not leveraged often, because usually Google Search Ads and SEO are managed by separate teams, with unique skillsets. However, if the two teams can get together and share key learnings, both programs will benefit. The end result, can be pure search bliss – higher click through rates, conversion rates, and programs optimized towards keywords that are driving business impact vs. visitors.
To learn of the four strategies below, visit my blog post on How to Combine PPC and SEO Synergies at SEO Mechanic. Within this blog post I’ll break down:
- PPC keyword expansion via Google Search Console
- PPC keyword performance for SEO targeting
- PPC copy testing for SEO meta descriptions
- Learnings to reduce ad spend
For the clients that we service at Rise Marketing Group, we encourage collaboration between the two teams. It doesn’t have to be a weekly sync, even just a monthly collaboration of what’s working, what isn’t, and pulling a few keyword/ad reports can have a wealth of benefit.