Leveraging synergies between Google Search Ads and SEO is a topic that is rarely put into practice but is highly effective. It’s not leveraged often, because usually Google Search Ads and SEO are managed by separate teams, with unique skillsets. However, if the two teams can get together and share key learnings, both programs will benefit. The end result, can be pure search bliss – higher click through rates, conversion rates, and programs optimized towards keywords that are driving business impact vs. visitors.
To learn of the four strategies below, visit my blog post on How to Combine PPC and SEO Synergies at SEO Mechanic. Within this blog post I’ll break down:
- PPC keyword expansion via Google Search Console
- PPC keyword performance for SEO targeting
- PPC copy testing for SEO meta descriptions
- Learnings to reduce ad spend
For the clients that we service at Rise Marketing Group, we encourage collaboration between the two teams. It doesn’t have to be a weekly sync, even just a monthly collaboration of what’s working, what isn’t, and pulling a few keyword/ad reports can have a wealth of benefit.
Helpful Google Ads Resources
For more helpful resources, check out the blog posts and articles below.
Google Ads Support
Google Ads Management
Google Ads How to Guides
Google Ads Optimization Tips
- Top 14 Google Ads Search Optimization Tips
- Auction Insights: What are they and how to make them actionable
- Google Search Partners
- AdWords Express vs. Google Ads
- Google Ads – Questions and Answers
- Keyword Expansion Tip
- Google Search Ad Copy – Best Practices
- Top 5 Critical Search Settings to Check
- Google Customer Match
- In-Market Audiences
Google Ad Formats