**The list has been updated for 2021 and features over 50 blogs.**
One of the common traits of top marketers is the curiosity to seek out more information on the latest marketing techniques, strategies, platforms, etc.
Marketing is a constant evolution, seems like every several months there is a major announcement, change or shift as it comes to marketing. A great example is Google’s recent shift to start limiting search terms within Google Ads.
To stay abreast of the latest and greatest, I’m sharing a link to the top 50 marketing blogs to lookout for in 2020. I’m grateful to share that DIY Digital Strategy made the cut and is in the same cohort as many highly influential blogs.
This roundup includes many of the heavy hitters and thought leaders, including:
- Moz: A must have for any SEO marketers
- Neil Patel: A massive name in the marketing industry and NY Times best selling author.
- Duck Tape Marketing: A solid blog, focusing on supporting the small business community.
- Hubspot: A leading inbound marketing firm based in Boston, with great thought leadership.
- Search Engine Journal: A long standing search marketing blog, very similar to Search Engine Land. This covers both paid advertising and search organic optimization.
- Search Engine Land: Another solid blog that specializes in SEO.
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs has one of the leading SEO tools (we use it!) and also publishes great thought leadership.
A great best practice is to identify a few blogs that resonate best for you and your discipline (i.e. SEO, Paid Search, etc.). Once you’ve identified 2-4 blogs, check them out on a weekly cadence, just to keep posted of the latest happenings in the industry.
For any Twitter users out there, another easy way to keep posted is to follow these blogs on Twitter, so every day or so you can get a newsfeed of the latest headlines.
Also, continue checking back on our blog, which we update frequently of the latest strategies for the DIY marketer.